Thursday, May 13, 2010

anime fun

excuse my fobby expressions!





lashes look uneven but it's the angle, i promise!


liner tapers from thin to superTHICK!



what i'm wearing...
wig: no name brand bought off of ebay!
hat: volcom
eyes: MAC paint - bare canvas; k-palette 1-day tattoo - black; MAC eccentricity eyeshadow quad; Missha eyeshadow - OR202; Milani Liquif Eye eyeliner - black, brown
lashes: Sephora (i hardly ever buy Sephora brand but i LOVE feathery sideswept lashes); L'Oréal Voluminous - blackest black
brows: MAC eyebrow liner - stud; MAC eyeshadow - boutique brown (discontinued)
face: MUFE HD foundation - #120; MAC full coverage foundation - NW25; MAC mineralize powder - medium
cheeks: NARS HD blush - 02 peach; Missha eyeshadow - OR202 (yes, eyeshadow on my cheeks! whatever works, right?!)
lips: nada (i didn't get to it.. hehe)

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD, MY HUBSTER!**

4 comments :

Angela K. said...

Hi Julie! I looove the Anime look and the blog. I wanted to ask about how you liked La Mer's eye concentrate. It has a poor rating on MUA, so I'm not sure. I'm starting to get lines under my eyes and I'm looking for a good eye cream. Money is no object, as long as it works. Gotta take care of them lines! LOL. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!! <3

miss cakeface said...

la mer's eye concentrate feels good but i didn't notice a difference. of course, since we're not that old, we won't see a significant difference w/ most of the products out now. but from my convos with estheticians, it's not worth it. i heard good things about the Zelens eye cream -- haven't used it however. pricing is equal to la mer. i will not be repurchasing la mer.

delete said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
candiceyen said...

i love this!!