Tuesday, December 30, 2008

currently testing: revitalash



ok, so i gave in.

i'm VERY happy using fakies but decided to try Revitalash out because my sister and mom have had great results. DUDE, their lashes are as long as my natural-looking fakies (which are still quite long). lol

i'm trying this product out on both my lashes and BROWS! if you remember, i was trying to grow my eyebrows to k-spec (korean popstar brows), which are nice, thick and natural-looking. i eventually gave up because one side never grew out.

first impressions: application was smooth; didn't sting like it does for some people. no side effects so far.

i'll update in 3 weeks, then in 8. i heard you're supposed to begin to see results in 3 weeks, but dramatic results in 8.

i just hope that there are no long-term side effects since this isn't an all natural product like Talika Lipocils (which didn't work for me).

1 comment :

beeyoutiful7 said...

Oh!
I can't wait to see the result!
I want my lashes to be longer as well.. but my eye area is super sensitive that I don't know if I can handle it.

How much was it ? Do you have to order it online only? I've seen it on tv (home shopping).

Good Luck! =)