Monday, June 14, 2010

BEST.EVER fuchsia lipstick

i think everyone should own one really good fuchsia lipstick & one really good red lipstick. this is my recommendation for SUPER HOT fuchsia lips:


MAC - show orchid

pictures will speak for themselves. the color is absolutely beautiful. my hubby said "your lips are so bright, it looks fake!"

here are some silly snaps:

in low light


in bright light


no nostrils! =)





Price: $14
Where to Buy:
MAC Pro stores only
Overall Rating: 5+/5 stars
Tip: no lipliner needed!

*check back for my review on the BEST.EVER red lips!*

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love love lovee that color! I actually just purchased the same exact color at a CCO today for only $10!!

miss cakeface said...

isn't it just fab?! you should post a pic! =D

Unknown said...

I love this colour, and you look stunning with it! :) xx

Sonya said...

I love this color! Can I use your picture with a link back to your page for a blog post?? Let me know ASAP.
sonyaleebenham at gmail.com
http://www.babble.com/contributor/sonyaleebenham/