Monday, December 14, 2009

foundation, foundation, foundation!

ahhh i did it again! i bought myself another foundation. to my defense, however, i only buy the full-size versions of the ones i really want. so here's the newest baby to my collection:


Make Up For Ever HD in #120.

i've been wanting the MUFE HD foundation for a long time but couldn't get myself to shell out $40 for it. (but thanks to the $15 off $35 sephora coupon, it found itself in my line of goodies.)

MUFE HD is a great foundation for everyday wear. contrary to belief, i don't consider this is a full-coverage foundation. they say you can layer it on to full, but according to my full-coverage standards, it only meets to moderate. MAC Studio Fix Fluid, however, meets the full-coverage cakeface award.

the thing i liked most about this foundation (when i reviewed it back in july) was its staying power and oil control. i have combination skin, but lately, i'm getting more oily in the PM hours than before. this foundation is good for the ppl who have my skin type.

my current lineup of fav foundations include:
* MUFE HD (light-mod coverage)
* MAC Studio Fix Fluid (full coverage)
* DHC Q10 Cream Foundation (full coverage)

any questions? email me @ misscakface@gmail.com or msg me. =)

No comments :